Tuesday, April 1, 2008

ABC Tag...

I was tagged by Kristi

A: ATTACHED OR SINGLE?
Attached

B: BEST FRIEND
Wayne (girlfriend, Karin)

C: CAKE OR PIE?
cake

D: DAY OF CHOICE
Saturday

E: ESSENTIAL ITEMS
nail clippers & lipstick

F: FAVORITE COLORS
pink, black

G: GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS?
neither really, worms if I have to choose

H: HOMETOWN
Santa Rosa, CA

I: FAVORITE INDULGENCE
Double Chocolate Frap at Starbucks

J: JANUARY OR JULY?
July!

K: KIDS?
2 daughters, 1 son

L: LIFE ISN’T COMPLETE WITHOUT…
My Family

M: MARRIAGE DATE?
August 22, 1997

N: NUMBER OF BROTHERS AND SISTERS
1 sister, 2 brothers, 10 brother-in-laws, 9 sister-in-laws & 1 soon-to-be-sister-in-law

O: ORANGES OR APPLES?
Golden Delicious Apples

P: PHOBIA OR FEARS
SPIDERS!

Q: QUOTE
“A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!” (although sometimes it does!) AND “Welcome to MY world!” AND “Lovin You!”

R: REASONS TO SMILE
my children

S:SUPERMAN OR WONDER WOMAN?
Wonder Woman!

T: TAG 4 PEOPLE
Karin, Michele, Erika, You!

U: UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME
I like to write poetry

V: VEGETABLE
carrot sticks & artichokes

W: WORST HABIT
procrastination

X: X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND?
Ultrasound (because it probably means getting a frist look at another one of my precious little ones…& NO, I’m not pregnant!)

Y: YOUR FAVORITE FOOD
Mexican!

Z: ZODIAC SIGN
Gemini

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH my goodness. You did that SOOOO fast. I love it though. Learned a bunch about you.

When we getting together girlie??

Erika said...

Thanks Kel! I loved the Tag and learned some more fun stuff about you. Alot of it I knew though. So when are we doing a girls weekend? Sometime in July work for you? I'll get back to you with more info!!!!! Miss you tons.