So we had our 20 week ultrasound today & found out (within the first 10 seconds) that we're having another...(drum roll)...GIRL! We're very excited to welcome another one of Heaveny Father's sweet daughter's into our home! Now if we could just decide on a name...
8 comments:
Congratulations Kelly! We are really excited for you!
Three girls are so much fun! Plus you'll get another chance to dress a little princess!
I know...dressing little girls is SOOO much fun!! Looking forward to dressing a little one again! & now I get to look for three matching dresses instead of two! Wish me luck!
that is so much fun... could I borrow her for a day to know what pink is please. It seems I just can't figure it out! Congrats!
Congratulations! How exciting!
Congrats! What is your secret for girls? I need to know!
Congratulations! How fun!
YOUR PREGNANT!?!?!?!?! YAY!!!
Post a Comment