Monday, October 27, 2008

Soccer, Costumes and Pumpkins!

OK, So this will be an eclectic post...I haven't uploaded my photos for a while, so you're getting all the latest updates in one entry...an all-in-oner! Included are: Photos from Syd's last soccer game and party...she has improved a lot since last year and had a great team and season! Photos of the girls in their Halloween costumes...we had our ward Harvest Festival a couple of Saturday's ago. More Halloween photos to come.... And, photos of our family trip to Fog Willow Pumpkin Farm and the carving of the pumpkins afterwards! Hope you're enjoying Fall as much as we are!!









1 comment:

Trisha said...

That is fun! I love to carve pumpkins, but Jarom doesn't so I usually do them by myself. I surprised this year when he said he'd carve one.
I love fall. Miss was playing in the leaves in the backyard this evening. It was so cute.