Est. 1997
Congrats! She is a beauty and I love the name.
Congrats on your beautiful little girl!! I love the name too!
What a cutie! Congrats!
Congradulation. She is beautiful.
Congrats Kelly! Hey can you send me your email address? I need to send you something :)joaleah@hotmail.comShe's beautiful and I LOVE the name!
Oh my goodness, she is so beautiful! Congratulations!
Congratulations to the Langfords and Welcome baby Jayne!What a doll she is... wishing you a speedy recovery Kelly!
She is darling! I really want to come and see her!!! I hope I can get over there soon! Hang in there!
Congrats you guys! Can't wait to meet her!
Congrats! She is so perfect! HOw are you feeling?
Congrats! She wan't a Christmas baby afterall! Trevor and I are so happy for you guys. Give her some love for us!
I think she looks like Mya
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Congrats! She is a beauty and I love the name.
Congrats on your beautiful little girl!! I love the name too!
What a cutie! Congrats!
Congradulation. She is beautiful.
Congrats Kelly! Hey can you send me your email address? I need to send you something :)
joaleah@hotmail.com
She's beautiful and I LOVE the name!
Oh my goodness, she is so beautiful! Congratulations!
Congratulations to the Langfords and Welcome baby Jayne!
What a doll she is... wishing you a speedy recovery Kelly!
She is darling! I really want to come and see her!!! I hope I can get over there soon! Hang in there!
Congrats you guys! Can't wait to meet her!
Congrats! She is so perfect! HOw are you feeling?
Congrats! She wan't a Christmas baby afterall! Trevor and I are so happy for you guys. Give her some love for us!
I think she looks like Mya
Post a Comment