Thursday, February 19, 2009

Kiddo Comparisons...










OK...so I dug deep within the old and not-so-old files on the computer to find these pics...can you guess who is who? They are pics of each of my four children when they were between the ages of 2-4 months old. People always tell me they all look so much alike, but I think they all look so different, both then and now!?





3 comments:

The Vuki Family said...

Yes, I would have to agree with you Kel. They are all very different looking. I do have to say that all of them are darling. That photo of Jayne is absoluteeely one of the cutest babies I've ever seen! What a joy she looks to be.

Karin Hopkins said...

Too cute! They all do look different....yet similar in some ways. Jayne is so cute, I really need to get over there and see her! Please be better everyone next week.

Kimberly said...

I think that they all are very different but you can definitely tell that they are sibling. And, I would have to agree Jayne is one of the cutest babies I have ever seen. I think that she looks the most like you. Hope everything is good.