Here's a collage of Maya and Greta (a friend of Maya's in the ward)...they will be baptized on Saturday, April 18th! We'd love to have family & friends attend! Post a comment and I'll email you the details!
We won't be able to make it but tell Maya congrats for us!! We are so proud of her! Wish I was going up to the cabin. I really need to call you. As if that weekend didn't have enough conflicts for my schedule, my brother decieded to get sealed to his step daughter that Saturday and my Grandma just got out of the hospital (pace maker installed). So, we'll be in WA. I'll call you when I get back. Crazy times!
What an exciting milestone. We will be there a year from now. I think Maya looks so much like you when you were that age. What a cutie! Congrats on the baptism!!
5 comments:
Congrats Maya! You might not remember us but we are proud of your decision! You'll never regret it!
We won't be able to make it but tell Maya congrats for us!! We are so proud of her! Wish I was going up to the cabin. I really need to call you. As if that weekend didn't have enough conflicts for my schedule, my brother decieded to get sealed to his step daughter that Saturday and my Grandma just got out of the hospital (pace maker installed). So, we'll be in WA. I'll call you when I get back. Crazy times!
What an exciting milestone. We will be there a year from now. I think Maya looks so much like you when you were that age. What a cutie! Congrats on the baptism!!
i'll be there cheering my girls on!! They're the 2 biggest sweethearts in our primary class and i wouldn't miss it for anything!
I bet the day was wonderful!!! I cried last year when Abbey was baptised. I love the picture of the girls reading the scriptures!
Post a Comment