So, for the past year (or so) we've been trying to convince Maya that she should learn to ride her bike (w/o training wheels)...we even took the training wheels OFF about a year ago and she hadn't touched her bike since!? she's been content just riding her scooter. Well, Zach just got his first official two-wheeler and has been riding it non-stop for the past week which has inspired Maya and Sydney to get on their bikes. THEN, last weekend I found the niftiest tool at Target (while purchasing a helmet for Zach) and scooped it up...it is the 'Balance Buddy' (do a google search if you're interested). BEST $16 I ever spent! For FHE on Monday we rode to the nearby park and literally within 2 minutes (before we even got to the end of our street) Maya was riding on her own! Then, the next day, we put it on Syd's bike and she too was riding with ease within minutes!! I've been begging my kids to learn so that we can go on family bike rides and FINALLY we can (once Wayne and I get bikes). So...family bike rides, here we come!!
Here we are seconds after leaving the house...Maya is in front and was riding on her own before turning the corner!
Here we are leaving the park...Maya did not stop riding even for a second to play at the park...she just rode around all of the surrounding trails.
Here is Wayne helping Syd for a few minutes after arriving home...by that time it was time to go in for baths so she really had a few moments to try.
3 comments:
Very cool!
hey Kelly - can you email me you address? I will send you an invite to my blog
chokmasi24@gmail.com
Very cool & lots of fun great job.....
___________________
susana
Naton wide cash is easy and fast
Post a Comment