Alright, so before we all throw on our Halloween costumes and take a bunch of pics that'll need to be posted, I thought I'd post a general update of our "happenings" so far this fall...
Baby J will be one in just over a month and is such a cutie! Here are some of her latest shots:
"Woooo...that veggie soup was great, I'm stuffed!"
MJ & Sis have been busy, busy with soccer...two practices each every week (yes, we have soccer every week night but Friday) and games every Saturday. They have both really stepped up their game this season and are so fun to watch! I think I'm one of those embarrasing moms who yells/shouts/cheers loudly throughout the games!? (how'd that happen??)
"Woo-hoo...GOAL!"
Baby J will be one in just over a month and is such a cutie! Here are some of her latest shots:
MJ & Sis have been busy, busy with soccer...two practices each every week (yes, we have soccer every week night but Friday) and games every Saturday. They have both really stepped up their game this season and are so fun to watch! I think I'm one of those embarrasing moms who yells/shouts/cheers loudly throughout the games!? (how'd that happen??)
Here's Sis (in the goal box)...her first time as goalie and the ball never even came close to the goal (let alone past mid field)...more action shots to come in future posts!
We finally made it to the pumpkin patch...tried a new one close to home this year (http://www.roemerpumpkinpatch.com/). It was a smaller, family owned patch that was quaint, fun and cheap! Everything was free (except the pumpkins)...entrance, parking, hay ride, face painting, hay bale maze, photo ops, etc! We had a great time and came home with some cool looking soon-to-be-jack-o-lanterns (photos to follow).
No comments:
Post a Comment