Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Buddy!

I can't believe my only son (third child) is now FOUR years old!? Where has the time gone? He's such a great kid! He got to have a birthday party at home, a dinner out with our family at the restaurant of his choice (is Chuck E. Cheese's really a restaurant??), a baseball birthday cake & ice cream and lots of love!! Unfortunatly, I was too busy having fun at Chuck E. Cheese to even remember to take photos, so our photos are limited this year. Happy Birthday Buddy! Love you!



Wayne lead a game of duck-duck-goose while I was organizing a transition from one activity to another...I was sooo glad he was able to come home from work for the party (ahh, the beauty of a short commute!)




We just did cupcakes for the party...he got to blow out FOUR candles on the top cake!



On the morning of his birthday he arose early (like normal) and drug all of us downstairs to watch him open his gifts!




Please excuse the bead-heads...just proof that it was early!!




The evening of his birthday, after C.E.C., we came home and had baseball cake! Honestly, who looks more excited in this photo...Z or me???




3 comments:

Rochelle said...

You look soooooooo excited. If I made a cake like that I would be that excited. Then I would make everyone look at it and not eat it. Ha ha!

Andrea S said...

Looks like fun was had by all!

J n J Foster said...

Cutest family ever.