Friday, August 6, 2010

DC

I had the opportunity to visit DC this summer...yes, just ME! I left Wayne and the kids at home (with the help of my parents) and met Elizabeth (BFF/mission comp) in Washington DC for a week of touring the sites!! It was my first time visiting there and I LOVED it!! I look forward to returning with the whole family! What a great, meaningful, patriotic experience!! Here are a few of my favorite (of over 300) photos:



































4 comments:

Rochelle said...

LOVE D.C. We loved living 45 min from all that stuff while in VA. Makes you love America. So jealous you go to go!

Andrea S said...

How fun. DC is awesome and so much the better that you got a vacation from the kiddies at the same time!

Kimberly said...

Pete and I took my boys back in, I think 2003. Nobody but me wanted to go. Everyone ended up loving it and still to this day it one of our best vaction.

ash and jay said...

What a memorable trip! Looks Fantastic!