Today is my favorite (and only) husband's 32nd Birthday! Happy Birthday Babe!! Since the only gift he wants from me is a worry free, nag free, guilt free day of riding that lasts as long as he wants (no, "please be home before dinner/bath/bedtime" pleas) I'm posting this photo of him to represent that gift, that day, that b-day wish that will wishfully, hopefully, surely happen!? He really is the light of my life!! Looking forward to sharing many, many more b-days together! Lovin' you Babe!
3 comments:
Ahh he's such a YOUNG PUP. How nice for him to be able to go and do fun things. What a wonderful wife you are!
So you thought of something huh?! Well, i'm sure that will make him happy! I hope he has a good b-day!
Kelly! I'm so excited to have a new blogger to read about! What a good wife you are...I'm sure your so understanding (provided he makes it home for dinner/bath/bedtime)
Post a Comment