OK...my first climber! My girls were pretty good at staying on the ground as toddlers...never really had to worry about them climbing up onto things that would be unsafe. My son, however, loves to climb and that was displayed the other day when he climbed up the empty (except for a few temporary items) bookshelf and tried to make himself comfortable. I found him there after hearing boards banging and what sounded like a head banging on a wall...it was Zach shifting around the shelf. Crazy kid!!
5 comments:
He looks like he's grown soooo much since you guys moved. What a cutie (and what a stinker)!
Look how big he is! I'm sure I have that to look forward to when Garret gets mobile, his daddy was a climber.
Oh climbers are so fun! Enjoy that stage!:)! I lost a lamp and two glasses from that stage with Kylee....its funny though!
How crazy is that. But how fun too. XOXO to you and the family. Miss you a BUNCH!
he has grown so much! i love climbers but they are sure a handful. Chase is already climbing on toys and standing on them. Zak is so cute!
Post a Comment