Est. 1997
Too funny! At least half my cookies turned out. I stood guard in front of the knob so she couldn't turn it to broil. Hope we can see you guys soon!
I love when they start discovering we've been holding out on all the "good" stuff. Makes me want some brownie batter of my own....
How adorable. I can't believe he's getting so big. I miss you and hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Too funny! At least half my cookies turned out. I stood guard in front of the knob so she couldn't turn it to broil. Hope we can see you guys soon!
I love when they start discovering we've been holding out on all the "good" stuff. Makes me want some brownie batter of my own....
How adorable. I can't believe he's getting so big. I miss you and hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment