Friday, October 12, 2007

Sleepy Heads...



There's nothing like the sweetness on your children's faces when they're asleep...right? Well, this afternoon Wayne came home early from work and we found ourselves...all FIVE of us...all cozy like sardines in our bed. We were watching the Crocodile Hunter on TV and after just a few minutes I looked over and saw Wayne, Sydney and Zachary all ASLEEP! Maya and I were each on the ends of the bed and were both still awake...must not have been cozy enough for us?? Anyways, I grabbed the camera and snapped a few shots of Syd and Zach...so cute, so cozy!! Nothing like a family power nap on a gray, rainy afternoon like today! Good times.

3 comments:

Karin Hopkins said...

They look so much alike! How cute! I love when my kids take naps!!

Anonymous said...

How adorable!

Huhtala Family said...

Love the arm draped across the neck!