OK, so I guess it's time to spill the beans...especially since the beans already seem to be spilling in the most surprising ways!? A couple of months ago, as I went in to my OB's office to get my replacement IUD (long story, probably TMI, if you really want to know the details...call me!) only to find out that I am in fact...PREGNANT!! Needless to say, it came as a total surprise to Wayne and I and took a while to sink in completely (still sinking in). We feel very blessed however to bring another one of our Heavenly Father's children into our home/lives. It's interesting how the Lord's plan will manifest itself in our lives...even though our plans may not always be the same as His, we trust Him and have faith in His plan...much more so than our own! He is all knowing! So, here we go...baby #4! The due date you ask? Probably the WORST possible time of year to have a birthday...just had my first ultrasound last Thursday and my due date was moved from December 12th to December 19th!!! Merry Christmas!
10 comments:
Wow Kel! That is a surprise! Congratulations! You're a better woman than me. Love your updates and pictures. I'll get mine updated soon...I hope! Miss you! Erika :)
yeah! congrats officially!
HOLY MACKERAL. How cool is that!! Another gorgeous
Langford baby!
Sorry, that comment got screwed up somehow. Anyways, congrats. That is kind of how I got pregnant too.
I am shocked! I rememeber when you were here a year ago you told us that you were only having 3. I guess we are not the ones that always make the choices. I am excited for you guys, you beat us, hopefully we will be right behind you. I love the pictures of your kids, they are getting so old! Miss you!
Yeah for baby #4! I can't wait to have your baby shower and see another cute Langford baby!
So the beans are finally spilt! I now offer my formal condolen...I mean congratulations! (totally kidding) A family as awesome as yours should have like 8 kids...
Congratulations!
Birthday parties look really fun in your house. can I join your family?
Congrats!! That's a great surprise! We were both just saying how we would love to be born into your family! We hope everything is going good for your family. We miss you!
Post a Comment