Thursday, May 1, 2008

Zachary's 2nd Birthday!!

Zachary turned two on March 29th! Can't believe it!? He's still my baby boy (always will be) but, yes, he is TWO now!? When he woke up the morning of his birthday he ran downstairs to see his presents and balloons decorating the dining room table. We didn't even have time to get dressed before he started opening his presents!









Later that morning we met some friends & family at our favorite local amusement park, Funderland, for some fun & rides!


We had cake & ice cream at home after dinner. Yes, I made the cake, and YES, it's a basketball...humor me. All in all, it was a great day and we are so happy to celebrate another year with our sweet little boy in our lives!!

3 comments:

Karin Hopkins said...

We had fun with you guys too! Time flies...I remember when you were prego with him!

Anonymous said...

NO WAY he's 2 years old. I can't believe it. Holy mackerel. He's so adorable though!

Huhtala Family said...

He's gotten so big! Love the cake. Your so crafty :)