Friday, September 12, 2008
Blog slacker...
OK, so here's my excuse for not having blogged for so long...I am having issues uploading my pics to my computer, so I finally got them uploaded to the laptop and have posted from here (the laptop). So, it's not for lack of wanting to...I've just had some technical difficulties and a husband who's been too busy to fix them for me. Here's three new entries for ya though...more to come...we'll be visiting the "Happiest place on earth" next week, so stay tuned! As for a quick update on me...I'm doing well, getting bigger, dealing with gestational diabetes issues (ugh) and (have you noticed) have less than 100 days to go...yeah!! We're still working on naming our newest little girl & welcome suggestions! Until next time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
HI!!!! It's so great to get in touch again! El will be happy to see this, too. Our family blog is www.cabfamily.blogspot.com This one is mine = )
What type of names do you like? Your kiddos now give me an idea, but tell me what some names are that you like/don't like.
i'm looking for a shorter (as opposed to a longer) name (short and sweet) and preferably with a 'y' in it (since we all have 'y's in our names at this point i'd feel bad if she was the only one without)...
Kelly: It was so great to hear from you and see your blog! I can't believe how big and beautiful your kids are. It's so fun to catch up on everything. Congrats on the new baby coming! That's exciting! Keep in touch! We miss you guys!
No worries! I'm so glad you are doing well with the pregnancy. Please send me your address so I can send your newest little one to come something special. Have you have a shower yet?
Names, hmmm-Savannah, Brooke, Haley, Madison, Avery, Addison, Chloe, Ella, Gianna, Trinity, Amelia, Lily, Taylor and I've always loved the name Emma and have it combined with my mom's middle name for my first girls name when we are blessed with her.
Your family is soooo adorable!! We miss you guys so much!
You are having another baby?!! Congratulations...It has been so long since we've heard anything about your family!!
Post a Comment